Great news! There's a new plan option for 2020
The Open Enrollment period for 2020 benefits has ended. Remember, you may only make changes to your coverage elections throughout the year if you have a qualified family status change (adding or removing family members) or if you are newly eligible for health benefits. this website will provide the information you need to make your decisions.
For 2020, eligible employees and retirees have the option of enrolling in a new plan called the Aetna High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). You’ll want to learn about this new plan and compare it to the other options so you can make the best choice for you and your family.
Let Alex® help with your enrollment decisions
There’s a lot to consider as you make your enrollment decisions. With Alex, you’ve got help. Alex is your interactive benefits counselor — smart, friendly, and easy to use. Just provide some basic information and Alex will walk you through your plan options for medical and dental! Meet Alex now.
Your enrollment checklist
The Open Enrollment period for 2020 benefits is October 28 to November 29, 2019. To enroll in health benefits, follow the steps below:
- Identify what plan(s) you are eligible for by entering your zip code below.
- Meet Alex, your new interactive benefits counselor who can help you choose the right benefits for you based on your needs, budget, and preferences. Meet Alex now! (for active employees only)
- Review the 2020 medical and dental bi-weekly premiums under Forms & Resources on this page.
- Print, complete and submit your enrollment form(s) and documentation to your Human Resources Office (HRO) staff.
Learn more about Flexible Spending Accounts.
Call or visit your local Human Resources Office (HRO) to enroll.
- If you have a qualified family status change, such as a change in marital status, birth or adoption, you may add or remove dependents within 31 days of the change.