Talk with a Teladoc* doctor by phone or video chat
Teladoc is a convenient and affordable option for non-emergency medical services, including General Medicine, Dermatology and Behavioral Health. This service allows you to receive quality health care in minutes from the comfort of home, during your lunch break or while traveling. You can even get a prescription sent to your local pharmacy, when medically necessary.
Teladoc isn’t meant to replace your primary care physician, but they can fill in when you can't get in to see your regular doctor. Common issues that Teladoc can treat are:
*Teladoc is not available overseas and may not be available in all states.
Teladoc also includes these additional services:
- Dermatology, for help with skin conditions. You’ll be able to share a photo of your skin condition for review by a credentialed dermatologist and receive a diagnosis and treatment plan within two business days.
- A behavioral health program, for video counseling from an experienced psychiatrist, psychologist or Masters level therapist. Get help with issues such as anxiety, depression, substance abuse and stress.
Register for Teladoc today!
Filling out forms when you’re sick is no fun. Register ahead of time so you’ll be ready when you need it most. You have three ways to register:
1. Online at teladoc.com/aetna
- Click on “Register” in the purple Member box.
- Enter your information exactly as you have provided it to your NAF employer. For example, if your name is James, you can’t complete Jim in the First Name section.
- Once you have completed the requested information, click “No. I don’t know my username.” It will default to “My employer or insurance provider offers me access to Teladoc.” Leave this box checked.
- Under “Who is your Employer or Insurance Provider?” enter “Department.”
- Click on your NAF, then click "Continue."
- If the data you entered does match, it’ll request that you enter your account information. Complete the required information and click on “Set Up My Account.”
If the data you entered doesn’t match the data that Teladoc has, you’ll get the message “We are unable to verify your eligibility. Please call Teladoc at 1-800-835-2362 for further assistance.”
2. By phone by calling 1-855-TELADOC (835-2362).
3. Download the Teladoc app from to your mobile device.
Note: Teladoc may not available in all states, and is not available overseas.